[Fedora-livecd-list] Weekly Report?

Chitlesh GOORAH chitlesh at gmail.com
Sun Jan 15 13:27:38 UTC 2006

Hello there,
Ive started a weekly report for the kadischi project. This project
will describes briefly our progress during the previous week.
At first i started here
http://fedoranews.org/mediawiki/index.php/Kadischi_Report_16_Jan_2006
and after RahulSundaram propose to create a Projects/Weekly Reports
where weekly reports from each project will be published.

We are also scheduled a weekly deadline for report submission. It is Monday.
Today is quite too soon for other projects to catch up. So Ill ask
Thomas Chung to publish our weekly news on Fedoranews tomorrow.

If you have anything to add or say about the report. do it now.
Because tomorrow it will be published.

a request to all kadischi contributors to sign at
http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Kadischi/Contributors

JasperHartline can you please create a wikipage for yourself under :
http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/JasperHartline

Chitlesh GOORAH

--
http://clunixchit.blogspot.com