[Fedora-livecd-list] squashfs -- anyone have a pristine tree?

Chitlesh GOORAH chitlesh at fedoraproject.org
Wed Mar 29 11:27:48 UTC 2006

Wow great :)

nevertheless my post-install script is dying

/usr/local/share/kadischi/post_install_scripts/05fsclean.py
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "/usr/local/share/kadischi/post_install_scripts/05fsclean.py",
line 86, in ?
    clean_up_root (rootdir)
  File "/usr/local/share/kadischi/post_install_scripts/05fsclean.py",
line 66, in clean_up_root
    os.makedirs(newentry)
UnboundLocalError: local variable 'newentry' referenced before assignment

  ***  Fatal error:
/usr/local/share/kadischi/post_install_scripts/05fsclean.py returned
non zero (256) exit code. Aborting execution.

Cleaning up temporary files...

What is wrong with my attached post-install script ?

--
http://clunixchit.blogspot.com