[Fedora-livecd-list] squashfs -- anyone have a pristine tree?

Ingo Schaefer ingo at ingo-schaefer.de
Wed Mar 29 12:42:04 UTC 2006

Hello,
Am Mittwoch, den 29.03.2006, 13:27 +0200 schrieb Chitlesh GOORAH:
> UnboundLocalError: local variable 'newentry' referenced before assignment
[..]
> What is wrong with my attached post-install script ?

variable newentry has no value at the moment the line

os.makedirs(newentry)

is executed.

You should rethink about the logic, maybe the else: before the line the
error occurs is just incorrectly aligned and should be the else for the
line
if os.path.islink(oldentry):

or any other "if"-line there?

Just guessing because of not so much knowledge how it will be invoked.

Regards
Ingo
PS: I will start testing kadischi soon