[Fedora-livecd-list] Kadischi - Anaconda

J. Hartline jasperhartline at adelphia.net
Fri Mar 31 11:46:05 UTC 2006

Hi.
A few seem to be interested in getting Kadischi-like stuff fused with
Anaconda.

What we are looking from my point of view is this:
Just enabling a checkbox for building a LiveCD, which would require an
existing Ext2/3 partition to write to.
In this LiveCD payload must include Anaconda which can also from the CD
install to the HDD.

This makes little sense in my opinion, since rootpath doesn't do HDD
partitioning
e.g. to even allow partitioning of a drive, to get a LiveCD written.
Can someone describe some ideas they may have for doing this?
Is there some clarity we can establish here?

J. Hartline