[Fedora-livecd-list] live-cd "proof of concept installer"

Ahm ed zrchrn at gmail.com
Sun Jan 14 05:08:01 UTC 2007

David,
Excellant work. I got this working on my friends computer (loaded to
ram) now I am installing on mine. I managed to mess up my fc6 install
so this is fantastic. There are somethings missing here and there
(option to install grub in a different location etc.) I assume this
will be delt with later also the gui, I assume is expected. I might be
able to help with that, so if you need anything. I think I might (if I
don't get bogged down by life and school) go ahead and make a mock up
and show it to you guys, I know you guys are busy and may appriciate
the help (unless you have your own idea and want to do it a specific
way). In any case enjoy your trip and thanx again to all involved!