[Fedora-livecd-list] livecd-creator, revisor fail to build a CD

Clint Savage herlo1 at gmail.com
Fri Jun 8 17:05:05 UTC 2007

I feel very dense here, and I must be missing something.  When I attempt to
simply build a minimal live CD with either livecd-creator or revisor it
fails.  revisor seems to hang, and gives me very little in the way of error
messages.  Because of this, I resorted to using livecd-creator to build the
live CD.

When I run the following, I get an error I've search high and low for, but
its not very helpful:

# livecd-creator
--config=/usr/share/livecd-tools/livecd-fedora-minimal.ks--fslabel=Fedora-7-LiveCD-minimal

The error I receive is found at the end of this output:

mke2fs 1.39 (29-May-2006)
Filesystem label=Fedora-7-LiveCD-
OS type: Linux

..snip..

tune2fs 1.39 (29-May-2006)
Setting maximal mount count to -1
Setting interval between checks to 0 seconds
No Repositories Available to Set Up

What does "No Repositories Available to Set Up" mean? I am following the
tutorial here: [1]  I looked in the livecd-fedora-minimal.ks for a
repository and I find this one:

repo --name=a-dev --baseurl=
http://download.fedora.redhat.com/pub/fedora/linux/core/development/i386/os
repo --name=a-extras-dev --baseurl=
http://download.fedora.redhat.com/pub/fedora/linux/extras/development/i386

These repositories appear to exist. Any help is appreciated.

1 - http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/FedoraLiveCD/LiveCDHowTo

Cheers,

Clint