[Fedora-livecd-list] Fedora 7 fails to boot "Cannot find root file system"

Cha Gascon cha.gascon at gmail.com
Mon Jun 18 04:23:18 UTC 2007

Probably a motherboard problem (BIOS USB-HDD/USB-ZIP support). I
tested liveusb on one system it won't work due to this same error,
then on other motherboard it works.

Anyone know of a usb-zip formatting tool like mkdiskimage but one that
supports greater than 1024mb (for 2gig usb flash drives)?

Marie Charisse L. Gascon
http://www.chasys.net