[Fedora-livecd-list] Fedora 7 fails to boot "Cannot find root file system"

Jon Steer jsteer at bitscout.com
Mon Jun 18 03:24:48 UTC 2007

I have built an FC 7 LiveCD on a FC7 system with a kickstart file that
was modified from the original. Upon booting, I get a large amount of
Ata2.00 exceptions and an error message that it cannot find the root
file system. Afterwards, I get a message about creating a symlink for
/dev/root.

Should I be concerned about the error message about not finding usbhd ?

I am trying to build a console-based LAMP server for the LiveCD.
The kickstart file is below.

skipx
lang en_US.UTF-8
keyboard us