[Fedora-livecd-list] Fedora 7 fails to boot "Cannot find root file system"

Jon Steer jsteer at bitscout.com
Tue Jun 19 13:47:32 UTC 2007

As a followup.. I googled for awhile and came across issues that folks
are having with dual-core machines, especially Dell dual core which is
what I used to boot the burned CD.

When I applied the line "clocksource=acpi_pm" to the grub kernel line it booted.

However, I am thinking that the original build machine should probably
not have kernel-xen, but just a staight kernel.

jon

--

"Whereever you go, there you are"