[Fedora-livecd-list] creating livecd with xen

dgreen at CLEMSON.EDU dgreen at CLEMSON.EDU
Sat Jun 23 15:55:00 UTC 2007

Hello everyone,

This is my first email to the list and I am inquiring to see if anyone has
experience setting up a FC6 or F7 live cd that automatically boots to the
xen hypervisor.  If you have done so, what did you use to create it and if
you have documented the steps, in particular the ability to possibly
create a livecd that boots to the xen hypervisor and the ability to run a
couple of guest OS's (domU's) while the live cd is running.

I have tried revisor on F7 but can't set up a xen configuration.  I have
gone back to FC6 and now have kadischi, pungi, and livecd-tools.

Of particular interest is a xen comps.xml file...

Thanks in advance.

Vince