[Fedora-livecd-list] Live USB thought

Tim Wood tim.wood at datawranglers.com
Mon Mar 26 22:08:47 UTC 2007

Darn.  I've done stuff the other way, too.  It absolutely rocks.
Beyond testing, the other place I've found it to be really helpful is
to create a machine that's dedicated to development and mastering of
a particular live cd project.  I haven't done more than follow the
list so far but I've got a franken-knoppix live cf card developed for
a client and all of the development and mastering is done within a
virtual machine that only has a 10G "drive".

If I get time to try it, I'll post my results...

Tim Wood