[Fedora-livecd-list] FATAL error:

Vladimir Shebordaev vladimir.shebordaev at gmail.com
Tue May 22 00:38:24 UTC 2007

Lars,

pardon me, but you are actually trying to crossbreed FC7 against
FC6. It seems to have got prenatal injury, some kind of brain
damage, I guess.. So, numerous abortions are not surprizing...

Why don't you try authentic FC7 Live CD with its naturally born
livecd-tools? You will the most probably succeed with the FC7
LiveCD installation. Then you could add missing packages and make
you custom FC7 LiveCD. Perhaps, it will be more vivid...

In the hope it helps.

Regards,
Vladimir