[Fedora-livecd-list] Creating a DVD

Asheesh Laroia asheesh at creativecommons.org
Mon Nov 12 02:29:48 UTC 2007

I've read through http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/FedoraLiveCD as well as
http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/FedoraLiveCD/LiveCDHowTo and
http://www-128.ibm.com/developerworks/linux/library/l-fedora-livecd/index.html
, and all of these refer to being able to create a CD or DVD.

I have created a Fedora Live CD successfully.  As I understand it,
creating a CD generates a single file with an ISO9660 filesystem on it,
and perhaps other metadata necessary so that burning it to a CD makes that
CD bootable.  My question is, to generate a DVD, do I do something
different?  Or do I just generate an enormous "bootable CD" and burn that
to DVD media?

Thanks, all!

-- Asheesh.

--
You should avoid hedging, at least that's what I think.