[Fedora-livecd-list] Building a LiveCD

Gary Thomas gary at mlbassoc.com
Wed Sep 5 20:56:33 UTC 2007

Folks,

I follow this list and have read the README and Wiki, but
I still have questions.  To start, is there any documentation
other than the sources (the README and Wiki are pretty sparse).
Most of my questions are detailed and not x86 mainline :-)

For example, I'd like to use my own local repositories (I
work with custom systems that aren't 100% in the public trees).
How do I modify the kickstart file to handle this?

Also, I'm interested in building a LiveCD for PowerPC (that's
my target base).  I assume that I need to do this from a PPC
host?  Is there any other magic required?

n.b. I'll be using the version from rawhide, as the FC7
release version is ExcludeArch ppc :-(

Thanks