[Fedora-livecd-list] Minimal development environment on Livecd

James Gallagher jbgallagher2000 at yahoo.co.uk
Mon Apr 7 18:46:03 UTC 2008

I'll test it, sure, but why do you claim this is  not
a complete list of needed packages? I have routinely
installed this set of packages since F6 (tediously
from a usb stick transfer), there's a howto on
fedoradforums.org posted by me for F7. Heck, I would
be happy if you just bzipped the 9 files and chucked
them on the LiveCD as an optional package.

I'm surprised no one else sees this as *critical*,
with the ASUS Eee PC for example, you need to jump
through hoops to get the LiveCD running with wifi from
a usb stick. Including these packages would make it
very easy.

Am I misunderstanding the problems involved in
including these rpms?

Cheers

James