[Fedora-livecd-list] Minimal development environment on Livecd

James Gallagher jbgallagher2000 at yahoo.co.uk
Mon Apr 7 18:55:32 UTC 2008

ath5k don't work on the ASUS Eee PC, and that's set to
be mega this year. I posted A detailed howto on
compiling madwifi drivers for this on various forums,
if the livecd includes this small addition (<20mb) I
can make a script work with just the madwifi driver
and patch file. A lot of peeps would appreciate it :)

James