[Fedora-livecd-list] Minimal development environment on Livecd

Jeremy Katz katzj at redhat.com
Mon Apr 7 18:37:57 UTC 2008

On Mon, 2008-04-07 at 18:45 +0100, James Gallagher wrote:
> Please can you include a minimal development
> envrionment on the LiveCD release, in F8 it's less
> than 20mb, the files required are

You do realize that the image is bursting at the seams as it is?  Way
too much of my life is spent taking and removing things to get back
under the 700 meg limit.  The right answer is getting drivers working
for hardware -- eg, we now have the ath5k driver which supports a lot of
the Atheros hardware