[Fedora-livecd-list] re-factor the imgcreate/fs.py module edits

David Huff dhuff at redhat.com
Mon Jul 21 21:26:54 UTC 2008

Patch Edits included.  Patches still require the patch "added get_partitions to kickstart.py."  Also the later patch that changes creator.py and live.py to use new api, "switch internal code to use new api," is still applicable.

I have redone the "added compat shims for old api" patch to implement all public methods in the old API.  I am pretty sure this is the correct functionality that you were looking for however feedback is welcome.

-D