[Fedora-livecd-list] Some questions from a livecd newer

Pollux Su s.w.pollux at gmail.com
Mon Jul 28 02:44:19 UTC 2008

Hi,all friends:
    I was assigned a linux livecd task,but I am not familiar with linux. I
have finished a simple fedora livecd following the basic information I got
from here. Now,I have to build a minimal livecd with firefox, I think I want
to write ks file by myself base on kde ks file and add a firefox package.
But this iso file is very large for me. How can I do?
   Thanks for your time? Where can I find the details of package which I
have to install and remove when I build a minimal firefox livecd.