[Fedora-livecd-list] Some questions from a livecd newer

Pollux Su s.w.pollux at gmail.com
Mon Jul 28 07:54:09 UTC 2008

Hi tim:
   Thanks for your reply.I have build a livecd using
livecd-fedora-8-base-desktop.ks file. There were more than 500 packages
installed. If I adopt you approach to build the firefox livecd, it's too
hard to minimize the iso file. I don't have idea to decide that which
packages I need to remove or save and which  services were not  necessary.
I just want to open a firefox browser  when the system was booted. No login
UI, no external service,no... just a clean desktop with a firefox browser.
I thought it would be a little hard,but it seems very hard.

Who can give me some suggestion?Any help will be appreciative.

best regards
thanks