[Fedora-livecd-list] Re: livecd-creator problem during enforcing

Warren Togami wtogami at redhat.com
Thu Jul 31 04:59:20 UTC 2008

Eric Paris wrote:
>> Are we missing bits pushed to F9 updates that would allow enforcing to
>> be enabled and to create a valid LiveCD image?
>
> can you send me your kickstart file and I'll figure it out?
>
> -Eric

This image is a bit unique.  Please follow these directions exactly or
it will likely fail due to the livecd-creator within another
livecd-creator and the need to keep the cache away from the final image.

1) Put these three files into the same directory.
2) mkdir /tmp/cache
3) cd /tmp
4) setarch i386 livecd-creator --cache=/tmp/cache -c
/path/to/live-ltsp-server.ks

Warren Togami
wtogami at redhat.com