[Fedora-livecd-list] livecd-tools-015 released

Patrice Guay patrice.guay at nanotechnologies.qc.ca
Sat Mar 8 13:48:52 UTC 2008

Jeremy Katz wrote:
> I've just pushed livecd-tools-015 to the repository and am building the
> package for tomorrow's rawhide.  You can also grab the tarball from
> http://fedorahosted.org/releases/l/i/livecd
>
> At this point, the feature flow for Fedora 9 should be pretty much
> finished.  There's still some things to help improve the user experience
> around the persistence support, but it seems to be working nicely.

I tested livecd-tools-015 under CentOS 5. Here are some the little problems
I encountered so far:

To make isomd5sum optional, it should not be invoked in every case
(live.py,
line 256).

At line 200 of livecd-iso-to-disk, it would be better to test the existence
of the $overlaysizemb variable before evaluating if it is greater than
2047MB.
In certain circumstances (vfat usbkey, overlaysizemb undefined) this error
message is displayed:

/usr/bin/livecd-iso-to-disk: line 200: [: : integer expression expected

Thanks for the great work,
--
Patrice