[Fedora-livecd-list] Brazilian Portuguese localized spin for Fedora 9

Jeroen van Meeuwen kanarip at kanarip.com
Mon May 26 10:08:02 UTC 2008

Igor Pires Soares wrote:
> The .ks files are available at Fedora People if anybody wants to take a
> look:
> http://igor.fedorapeople.org/spin-pt_BR/F9/
>
> I am thinking about hosting them in our infrastructure at
> http://www.projetofedora.org/ and make a torrent with the ISO in the
> future, if nobody opposes to that.

Hi Igor,

I'd love to have them in the spin-kickstarts repository at
http://git.fedorahosted.org/git/?p=spin-kickstarts.git

If you look at the tree there and
http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/SIGs/Spins/KickstartPool for a description
of the kickstart pool, would you be able to follow the same model and
create a kickstart for pt_BR that includes fedora-livecd-desktop.ks ?

There's also some examples (all nl_NL kickstarts).

Kind regards,

Jeroen van Meeuwen