[Fedora-livecd-list] What to do if a package requires fedora-logos?

مؤيد السعدي muayyad.alsadi at ojuba.org
Wed Mar 4 20:51:50 UTC 2009

use system-logs which will be either generic-logos or fedora-logos

if the icon needed by lxde is not provided by generic-logos, file a bug
report against generic-logos

>      2. Even if I provide a neutral icon ether in system-logos or in my
>         package itself, I need to specify the icon with it's full path.
in both cases the needed icon should be provided by both generic-logos or
fedora-logos

let's say "generic-logos" should provide a desktop independent icon for
main menu in less famous desktops

XFCE had a similar problem at some point when F10 was in rawhide
later they provide the icon,

another approach is file a bug report against lxde