[Fedora-livecd-list] rawhide live install using usb stick problem

Williamson Grant traxtopel at gmail.com
Wed May 13 14:49:57 UTC 2009

Anyone tried to install a live image to disk from a usb drive.
With latest F11 rawhide(20090513), the iso installs using "liveinst"
with little problem from
cd/dvd to disk.

However when I create a usb image boot from the same machine running
"liveinst".
it always seems to hang at the screen after creating the partitions,
i.e. does not advance.

I suspect this is an anaconda issue, however this only occurs on Live
from a usb stick.

Any ideas, or does anyone else see this issue.