tobuild file

David Woodhouse dwmw2 at infradead.org
Mon Aug 1 10:45:02 UTC 2005

On Mon, 2005-08-01 at 19:02 +0900, Jens Petersen wrote:
> seth vidal wrote:
> > I'd wager the vast majority of plague users are not going to be coming at it
> > from a corporate environment.
>
> I wouldn't be so sure about that.  I could imagine quite a lot of
> Fedora Extras contributors use it at work too.

Yes, but many work environments _are_ set up with proper access to the
outside world via NAT. We're not talking about _everyone_ who uses it
from work; just those with broken connectivity.

And if their connectivity is broken enough that it doesn't allow
outgoing connections from plague, then it probably doesn't allow SSH
either -- so they can't actually commit to CVS anyway.

I don't see that we have to pander to their brokenness.

--
dwmw2