Build system questions

Matthias Saou thias at spam.spam.spam.spam.spam.spam.spam.egg.and.spam.freshrpms.net
Wed Aug 3 18:08:44 UTC 2005

Jeremy Katz wrote :

> Okay, I've kicked things and it looks like jobs are being accepted again
> for now.  Ed -- I went ahead and queued up the fc4 nco build as my test
> case, so you shouldn't need to do it.  I'll keep an eye on things
> through the afternoon to try to see if I can figure out the trigger for
> things going wrong.
>
> Thanks for everyone's continued patience as we work through some of the
> growing pains with the new system.

The "growing pains" are well worth it : I've been watching in real time
for the past 1/4h the jobs getting assigned and processed by the build
system, and am simply AMAZED at the whole process... it's so neat!!! :-)

Thanks for the "kick", btw ;-)

Matthias

Fedora Core release 4 (Stentz) - Linux kernel 2.6.12-1.1398_FC4
Load : 0.94 0.58 0.48