ref. beat writers post on f-devel-l

Karsten Wade kwade at redhat.com
Fri Aug 19 01:38:05 UTC 2005

I didn't want to cross-post, but I want to call your attention to this
thread on f-devel-l:

http://www.redhat.com/archives/fedora-devel-list/2005-August/msg00329.html

It is vital for us to identify writers for the release notes beats.  You
all are the best pool to steer people in this direction.

Think of it as your way to seed the quality of what is written about
your area of the distro. :)

I need you to:

a) recruit writers for beats
b) get other developers to do the same

Help us keep this alive.

BTW, if we do this correctly, we'll have a translated release note draft
for test1.  The real thing.

- Karsten
                       Red Hat SELinux Guide