gimp-print-cups

Tom 'spot' Callaway tcallawa at redhat.com
Wed Feb 23 20:10:51 UTC 2005

>I disagree. Whether or not a package removed from Core should be
>in Extras depends on many things, including: how useful it was to
>begin with, whether or not there's any interest from the community
>and maintaining it, what the burden of maintaining it in Fedora
>is, etc.

Fair enough, but it should go on an orphaned list if the Core maintainer
doesn't feel that it has value in Extras, so that someone else can take
it if they want to.

In this case, this is a lot of support for printers, which may or may
not work as well with the default configurations. I really don't think
we want to regress on someone who relies on gimp-print-cups to have
useful printing functionality.

~spot
---
Tom "spot" Callaway: Red Hat Sales Engineer || GPG Fingerprint: 93054260
Lemurs, llamas, and sparcs, oh my!