Plan for tomorrows FESCO meeting

Thorsten Leemhuis fedora at leemhuis.info
Wed Dec 6 20:34:12 UTC 2006

Me again ;) I forgot something:

Thorsten Leemhuis schrieb:
> [...]
>> /topic FESCo meeting -- MISC -- what to do with all those broken deps and upgrade paths

Special thanks of the week goes to: nirik/Kevin Fenzi -- after we
discussed above topic in last weeks meeting he fixed a lot of the broken
deps in fe5 and fe6. dgilmore also fixed the plague problems for fe3 and
fe4 that lingered around for to long already. And some others people
fixed their own or other peoples packages, too. Thanks for that!

Note: They and a lot of other contributors are allowed to fix such stuff
in other peoples packages; see
http://www.fedoraproject.org/wiki/Extras/Policy/WhoIsAllowedToModifyWhichPackages
for details.

>> /topic FESCo meeting -- MISC -- policy frontpage

Second special "thanks of the week" goes to John Babich -- after my RFH
in
https://www.redhat.com/archives/fedora-extras-list/2006-December/msg00047.html
he stepped up and took care of the AWOL policy page; he created a digest
and did some clean ups. Thanks for that.

Note: There are still some more policy pages that need a bit of love ;-)

CU
thl