That name game...

Konstantin Ryabitsev icon at fedoraproject.org
Tue Feb 21 15:24:52 UTC 2006

Oliver Falk wrote:
> Personally I would prefer Trance or Gemini from Andromeda, as Gemini is
> nice when thinking about the Fedora Core/Extras relation. :-)

Yeah, I like "Gemini". I believe this is the first Fedora release where
Anaconda can install from Extras, correct? Now Core+Extras are truly
integrated, so calling them "twins" would be appropriate.

This also gives us a jump to zodiac, though it's less geeky than "sci-fi
shows." :)

(PS: Oliver: I can't believe you forgot Firefly! :))

Regards,
--
Konstantin Ryabitsev
McGill University WSG

Simon: "It's okay to leave them to die."
				--"Serenity"