Fedora Core package cleanup project

Matt Domsch Matt_Domsch at dell.com
Wed May 17 02:54:18 UTC 2006

On Mon, May 15, 2006 at 08:52:20AM -0500, Matt Domsch wrote:
> Here's the list of SRPMs that failed to generate binary RPMs on
> x86_64 against rawhide (258 packages).  The full package build
> results, logs, rpmlints and rpmdiffs are posted here:
>   http://linux.dell.com/files/fedora/FixBuildRequires/mock-results/

Just a little re-arranging, sticking the overall log files at the top
of the directory listing.  Once a package is gone from rawhide, it'll
be gone from the directory here too, so that should just keep around
the current version of packages.

I'm excluding tclx from the build list, as 'make test' never completes
inside the chroot.  So it fails to build, but also stalls the
builder. :-( Once that's fixed I'll add it back in.

The current state of affairs:
http://linux.dell.com/files/fedora/FixBuildRequires/mock-results/

Packages that failed to build:
http://linux.dell.com/files/fedora/FixBuildRequires/mock-results/00-failed-to-build.txt
(presently 249 packages, progress made already!)

Packages that add or remove files/provides/requires as compared to rawhide:
http://linux.dell.com/files/fedora/FixBuildRequires/mock-results/00-rpmdiff-added-or-removed.txt

Within each package, there are the build logs, rpmdiff.log, and
rpmlint.log for easy review.

This *should* run daily around 10am CDT (UCT-5), and results will land
on the site as soon as the builds are all done (usually just a few hours).

Thanks,
Matt

--
Matt Domsch