Build error only on ppc

Roland Wolters wolters.liste at gmx.net
Fri Oct 13 17:49:15 UTC 2006

Hi,

I tried to build the new ktorrent version (a bugfix update), and the build
failed - but only on ppc. Since I do not have any experience in this field (I
do not even have a ppc machine here) I'm need some help what to do in this
case.

The error occured for both versions fc-5 and devel in the same way:
"g++: now: No such file or directory"

Build job overview:
http://buildsys.fedoraproject.org/build-status/job.psp?uid=19616
http://buildsys.fedoraproject.org/build-status/job.psp?uid=19617

Build logs:
http://buildsys.fedoraproject.org/logs/fedora-development-extras/19616-ktorrent-2.0.3-1.fc6/ppc/build.log
http://buildsys.fedoraproject.org/logs/fedora-5-extras/19617-ktorrent-2.0.3-1.fc5/ppc/build.log

Any idea what I can do/should do? The most troublesome thing is that it is a
g++ error - and I thought (until today) that it works the same way
independent (more or less) from the underlying architecture.

Every help is appreciated.

Roland
--
"All terrorists should die". Nice... No. All terrorists should be brought to
justice. What makes you better than them, otherwise? [...] Following the