Agressive FUD by Fedora contributor

Axel Thimm Axel.Thimm at ATrpms.net
Mon Oct 16 09:41:18 UTC 2006

On Mon, Oct 16, 2006 at 11:34:52AM +0200, Hans de Goede wrote:
> Can we please either have a constructive discussion or may I request
> that you fight this out by private mail instead?
>
> Time to end this flamefest.

OK, so what do you suggest to do when fedora contributors get into a
situation where one is publicly fudding the other in bugzilla or
elsewhere on public fedora grounds? A private communication makes no
sense, silently allowing FUD to be spread is also no option.

I chose to report this to a forum where fedora people can either
approve or disapprove of such behaviour and maybe come up with some
kind of netiquette for future situations. It was already mentioned
that such mechanisms exist elsewhere.
--
Axel.Thimm at ATrpms.net