Re: Make ppc64 secondary arch - don't block builds (was: Dealing with ppc64 BRs)

On Mon, 6 Aug 2007 22:25:48 +0200
Axel Thimm <Axel Thimm ATrpms net> wrote:

> (which mainly means that koji doesn't tag task build failures for
> these archs as fatal, doesn't sound too difficult to implement).

Oh gee, thanks for completely missing the work needed here and
trivializing all that we're trying to do.  That's so helpful.  Gee, why
couldn't we have this done yesterday.  It's so clear to me now.