Re: License review for new itext version

Jochen Schmitt wrote:
Hello,

in the past we have removed itext and pdftk which depends on itext from
the Fedora distribution due
license issue.

In the new iText package itext-2.0.4 I have found a text file about the
licensing situation of the
source file coming from Sun Corporation Inc.

I have uploaded this file for review on

http://www.herr-schmitt.de/pub/itext/sun.txt

I want to know, it this ok for Fedora. But I assume, that the last term
about usage this
file for nuclear weapons may be a blocker.

This looks like the revised BSD license with a use restriction that makes it non-free.

Rahul