Process Change: Package Reviews with Flags

Jason L Tibbitts III tibbs at math.uh.edu
Wed Feb 7 20:39:54 UTC 2007

JK> Because CVS does this as an external program that can be ^c'd.
JK> Many people have said they'd look into fixing it, nobody has.

I think it would be more accurate to replace the second sentence with:

Many people have said they'd look into fixing it, but those that have
have been unable to manage to actually fix it.

I have certainly tried using my own repo, and couldn't fix it.  I know
someone else tried some things on the Extras CVS server and also had
no lock.

 - J<