FAS names in pkg.acl (Merge Blocker)

Warren Togami wtogami at redhat.com
Fri Mar 23 18:05:39 UTC 2007

Prior to the merge, owners.list will be managed by PackageDB and tracked
in a database.  We should change the CVS so pkg.acl contains FAS
usernames instead of Bugzilla names.  The combination of these changes
should simplify and make it less confusing for the package maintainers.

Blockers?
- The ACL scripts currently have a one-off hack, mapping Bugzilla names
to FAS names in cases where the e-mail addresses do not match.  We would
need to reverse this lookup.
- (anything else?  I can't remember if there were other issues.)

Warren Togami
wtogami at redhat.com