FUDCon in London?

Colin Charles byte at aeon.com.my
Tue Jul 12 12:48:19 UTC 2005

On Tue, 2005-07-12 at 13:39 +0200, Alex Maier wrote:

> I am organizing the booth for Red Hat at LinuxWorld Expo, and my idea
> was to piggyback a FUDCon on LWE UK. The event is on October 5-6, and
> takes place in London, Olympia.

So we're not for FUDCon III happening in San Francisco in August then?
Or is this FUDCon IV?

Keeping in mind October is 4Q right, so thats a new clean slate on the
budget...

> On my side, I promise undivided attention and all support I can give,
> including lobbying Red Hat into giving us some money for this FUDCon,
> like they did for the FUDCon II.

Yes, if we can garner the speakers, and there's definitely an active
community in London/UK for Fedora users, I'm sure
--
Colin Charles, http://www.bytebot.net/