Fedora Users - Brazil

Patrick Barnes nman64 at n-man.com
Tue Nov 8 23:31:28 UTC 2005

Bryan J. Smith wrote:
> Rodrigo Padula de Oliveira wrote:
>
>> Hi All!!
>> We need a list of users in Brazil, still we do not have
>> none.
>>

> <Caddy Shack>
> You're going to speak English and you're going to like it!
> </Caddy Shack>
>
> Sorry, couldn't resist.
>
> Seriously now, I agree.  There probably should be
> regionalized lists for Portugese, Español, etc..., if not by
> country code.
>
> -- Joe American
>    Equal Opportunity Offender

Whether or not we should have i18n lists, we already have several.  We
don't yet have a list in Portuguese.  The real question is this: do we
want lists only by language, as we currently have, or do we go ahead and
break it down by region, too?  Dialects are quite different among the
same language, so the latter probably makes more sense, IMHO.  So, do we
have fedora-pt-list, or do we go for fedora-pt-br-list?

--
Patrick "The N-Man" Barnes
nman64 at n-man.com

www.n-man.com