Fedora at FOSS.in/2005

Alex Maier lxmaier at gmail.com
Sat Oct 29 16:54:45 UTC 2005

Great job Tejas!

If you are looking for ready-made presentations and ideas for talks,
http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/FUDCon
will help you.

Please follow the links to the individual FUDCons to download slides,
wherever availabe.

I will gladly go over your slides when you have a draft ready. Simply
contact me off-list.

Cheers,