Re: FC5: beats& Press Release (draft impress doc)

Stephen Krenzel wrote:

It helps us better understand how other distributions are going about promoting themselves and how effective it is for them. By learning from other's mistakes, our own successes should become more frequent.
Regards,
    Steve

I agree, but only in the theoretical point of view.
You aren't promoting other distributions, therefore thier failures shouldn't apply.

Thust my words of opinion, carry on. 8-)
J. Hartline