Re: Freedom is *just* a Feature?

Matthew Miller wrote:
On Sat, Oct 06, 2007 at 03:05:50AM +0300, Saadaldine AlSaidi wrote:
I guess Freedom in fedora is not just a feature its the core and putting
it as a feature really reduce the whole idea. maybe we can say "Fedora:
Freedom is the essence" or "Fedora: where Freedom is the essence"

This is a very legitimate point. A feature is something prominent but not
necessarily eanything vital.

While I see where you could interpret the phrase that way, I was thinking it was more:

"Freedom is feature of Fedora. It's not a feature in all other distros. It's what makes us different."

Was there any argument against Karsten's variation of:

"Fedora is freedom" ?

~m