Re: Fedora: Freedom is a Feature.

M Daniel R Magarzo wrote:

You're right. The main problem IMHO is that despite everything, nobody
knows very well what are the identity signs that Fedora should have, nor
the possible target audience it should be intended. But this is another
discussion that I won't to open here.

http://gregdek.livejournal.com/16940.html

BTW, past days I've read somewhere over there (I don't remember where)
that Red Hat doesn't allow to Fedora teams the use of the red colour in
logos, oficial Fedora websites, etc.. Then, I understood why Fedora is
bluuuuuueeee everything around;

You have read wrong information. Blue is used because it is the Fedora color. If Fedora art team wants to use Red they are free to.

Rahul

Ps: Instead of sending many mails, consolidate your replies.