What are we doing wrong? WAS Re: ubuntu marketing

Michael Beckwith michael.d.beckwith at gmail.com
Sat Feb 23 20:28:09 UTC 2008

I can see your frustration now that I think about it. I'm more used to
thinking of "Fedora" as bleeding edge, but you're drawing a line saying
that "Fedora Rawhide" should be the more bleeding edge one and "Fedora
$version_number" being a bit less consistently updated. *throws daggers
at Ubuntu*

--
~Michael
http://ridleytx.structed.net (for now)