Miro channel successfully created!

Jonathan Roberts jonrob at fedoraproject.org
Fri Jun 13 14:59:12 UTC 2008

> That worked!  Great Job on getting this going.  Now, how do we add more
> videos to the list?  AFAICS there is no way I can do this from the miro
> site.

There isn't yet, other than through me :S

The plan is to create a web form that users can submit a video
through, which will then be passed on for review and submission to the
channel. I'm tackling this this coming week, so hopefully by next week
I'll have something in place :)

Hope this helps, and if you want to help let me know how your web form
creation skills are and I'll pass you my plans for what I want it to
do!

Best,

Jon