Re: [Fwd: Re: F10 artwork questions]

> Forwarding this to the Marketing project for some discussion and
> upgrade.  The poster in question is at:
> http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Artwork/F10Themes/Solar#Fedora_10_.28X.29_Release_Poster

How about something like:

Look out for a new star in this autumn's skies: Fedora 10 arrives $date

As the main text?

Seems strange though that we're possibly going to be using lines like
this for marketing when the release is called Cambridge. Maybe it's
time we tried to unify the release name with the artwork?

Jon