Meeting reminder and notes from m_stone

Greg Dekoenigsberg gdk at redhat.com
Wed Feb 4 23:33:39 UTC 2009

Hello all.  A reminder: we'll be meeting tomorrow, Thursday at 1pm Eastern
US time, #fedora-olpc, irc.freenode.net.

Some things to keep us busy:

<m_stone> gregdek: olpc-update, olpc-contents, olpcsudo,
sugar-update-control, and cerebro require python2.6 rebuilds.
<m_stone> gregdek: sugar-journal and sugar-evince-python need to be
dropped from the package manifest
<m_stone> gregdek: and we need a new subpackage of gnome-python-desktop
for the new evince-python bindings available from upstream.
<m_stone> also, telepathy-salut from olpc4 needs a rebuild against
libssl.7.
<m_stone> and all this without actually running the thing!

See you all tomorrow.  :)

--g

--
Got an XO that you're not using?  Loan it to a needy developer!
   [[ http://wiki.laptop.org/go/XO_Exchange_Registry ]]