Meeting reminder and notes from m_stone

Mathieu Bridon (bochecha) bochecha at fedoraproject.org
Thu Feb 5 09:57:00 UTC 2009

Hi,

> Hello all.  A reminder: we'll be meeting tomorrow, Thursday at 1pm Eastern
> US time, #fedora-olpc, irc.freenode.net.

Maybe it's me, but I can't find out what "1pm Eastern US time" means.

http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/converter.html
This site lists several timezones for US, but which one is the one you
call "eastern" ?

Maybe giving the time of the meeting in UTC would be easier for non US
contributors ?

Anyway, I suppose it will be the same time as last meeting, so 18:00
UTC. I unfortunately won't be able to come, will the logs be posted to
the list ?

Regards,

Mathieu Bridon (bochecha)
French Fedora Ambassador