New SoaS build soas68

Yioryos Asprobounitis mavrothal at yahoo.com
Sat Sep 26 17:35:24 UTC 2009

Also, using soas68xo.img and
'sudo ./livecd-iso-to-disk.sh --format --xo --xo-no-home soas68xo.iso /dev/sda1' in a Fedora 11 machine results in a stick that will go through the fedora progress bars all the way and freeze there, with no console access.
It would appear that "on a stick" is not very easy on the XO-1 at this point.